Family Nurse Practitioner New
Dr. Bobby Hill MD PC Website
A Primary Care Practice is currently recruiting an outstanding nurse practitioner opportunity in West Alabama. As a well established family practice, for over 25 years, our practice has provided extensive, comprehensive family-oriented medical care. Currently, our medical team includes two physicians. A nurse practitioner will complement our existing practice.
The NP will be responsible for providing complete clinical care for all patients under the direction of one or more supervising licensed physician(s). The NP will also work in conjunction with other staff in implementing and maintaining quality of care standards.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Elicits patient medical and social history, performs a ROS, initiates lab and radiological test and studies, provided counseling, monitors and manages stabilized chronic conditions, and may perform simple laboratory test, such as wet mounts.
- Reviews chart findings.
- Prescribes medication under protocol and refers and follows up on patients in accordance with established protocols and procedures.
- Consults with other members of the health care team regarding individual needs of specific patients, provides support, and refers patients to appropriate clinic.
- Assessing patients’ conditions and writing routine orders with consultation and countersignature of supervising physician(s).
- Completing appropriate notes in the EMR to be reviewed and/or countersigned by the physician(s), or on many occasions, independently. Notes should be documented thoroughly with attention to detail. Charting in EMR is to be completed daily.
- Must have graduated from an accredited intuition as a NP.
- Current AL licensure required.
- Minimum 1+ year of experience as a NP, preferably in primary care setting.
We invite you to take a closer look at joining our practice.
Job Type: Full-time
- Family Nurse Practitioner: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- AL Licensure